Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sings> The Moon Confronts the Sun....



The moon confronts the sun in the morning sky and Touch Me Nots are blooming on the hills by the river side and as the day concedes that our love was meant to be, I smiled with happiness of all you mean to me.

No song birds singing, the rooster hasn't crowed, the morning is still cast in a darkness as if rain was sure to show. My eyes deceive as I look on in disbelief at the silhouette of two dancing underneath the trees.

I ran like a child, I reached on out for you, to find the images fade off into the blue. I laughed on the inside as the morn played with my mind, in a glimpse of the magic of me loving you.


Whispers... I love you and you love me too and this I know just happens to be true. Whispers... I need you and you need me too and this I know as I saw it in the sky of blue. Whispers ... of the moment when I was caught by surprise and you my darling captured me heart, soul and mind.
~
La la la, I sang, la la la you sang back, la la la of happiness, la la la it's a fact, that you and I reached out to the sky, but instead of clouds we found love shining bright.

La la la, I sang, la la la you sang back, la la la of happiness, la la la it's a fact, that dreams would surely come true, when I felt returned from you, the magic of love in the sky of blue.



No comments: