Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 20, 2009

Something out of the ordinary, something for you my friend

The beauty is in natures balance, all living creatures have their place in the food chain. The respect for the environment creates a stronger ecosystem. I have had my Koi eaten by the blue heron, but it doesn't diminish my admiration of their majestic beauty. I am still in awe as I watch them in flight.
~
It is the magic of our love that gives such
insight to the beauty of life.
~
Instrumental is the recording of our love
as we celebrate each day as the gift it is.


The value of our love is substantiated by the heavens embrace,
as is indicative by the display of life through which we journey.
~
Anniversary Dance

You chose the location, I'll pick the cloud and we'll dance, dance to the love abound. You sing the song, I'll hum along, until our lips meet and we replace it with our hearts which pound. You can place your hand gently over mine and pull me close for another round. You sing the song,I'll hum along, until our lips meet and we replace it with our hearts which pound. Follow me in the celebration of a dream from the day you said hello and whispered sweetness to me.

Embarking on the journey, with you right next to me, we traveled many mountains, we swallowed water in the sea. Coming up to breathe, I couldn't believe, you were still holding my hand from winter to spring. Summer paints a picture with many shades of green, tossing in some florals like a rainbow from a dream. Coming up to breathe, I couldn't believe, you were still holding my hand from winter to spring.

~
Sings> Something out of the ordinary, something no one else can give, I wanted a gift for you my friend, to last till time ends. I took the dark of night, gather a few stars bright, added the moonlight and a cosmic to share how much I love you so.

Something out of the ordinary, something no one else can give, I wanted a gift for you my friend, to last till time ends. I took the sunshine, tossed a rainbow or two, spread it across the blue sky, with the words I love you.

Something out of the ordinary, something no one else can give, I wanted a gift for you my friend, to last till time ends. I took the smiles you gave, I tucked them safely in my heart, threw a kiss my love to you my best friend.

Something out of the ordinary, something no one else can give, I wanted a gift for you my friend, to last till time ends. I took my daily dreams, filled with your tender love, gave them a breath of life to last till time ends.

Something out of the ordinary, something no one else can give, I wanted a gift for you my friend. to last till time ends. I took the shadows from the wall, formed a silhouette, placed them in the dark of night you hold you close my friend.




No comments: