Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 20, 2009

Love's Celebration


Lord can you tell me, tell me why, you built those mountains so tall and wide? Lord can you tell me, tell me why you placed the rivers between my love and I?

I fell into the darkness and I almost succumb, till the light from my darling led me to his love. Joy reigns from sun to stormy days, as the warmth of his love paves the way.

Lord can you me, tell me why, you made the meeting a pleasant surprise? Lord can you tell me, tell me why, you chose the day and the time?

I wake each morning with his love in my heart, it gives me the strength to hold from afar. Everyday he brings the sunshine my way, from the first hello on that magical day.

Lord can you tell me, tell me why, you placed a detour several times? Lord can you tell me, tell me why, I walked in circles for the answers to fine?

~
It is not uncommon for people to want to celebrate, birth, anniversary's and a slue of other occassions. The time of celebration is our way of honoring those who we care about, love and cherish. Confirming our emotions and our commitment to one another, we declare the moment a documentation of time past and the present and future that lay ahead. It is like a time of renewal where we declare that we have given of our heart and that it steadily grows, strengthening as it empowers us.

It is extremely important to know that a road map has not been left behind. We can see where we have been and we can see where we are, but I declare, there is nothing to tell us where we are going. So I indeed treasure each moment we have explored and celebrate each second for the blessing that it is.

Heart within heart,
love within love,
as the day unfolds,
we celebrate our
souls as one.

The song of life,
the magic unseen,
is felt when you,
first reached out
to me.

Heart within heart,
love within love,
as the day unfolds,
we celebrate our
souls as one.



Never forceful, never pain,
the words of love, the needs
the same.Wonderful as can be,
the joy of life,when you're with me.







No comments: