Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Japanese Concept on Blood Types

I am not sure what is moving faster my heart, soul or mind, for when I close my eyes,your image is all that I find. My heart begs for you to stay forever in my arms and my soul reaches out to you from afar. What is this feeling? I can't really say, except that I need your love to chase away the gray. Sorrow for the moments written in the sand as the water washes it all alway but still your image stands. Hold me, Hold me never let me go, for when this life is over our story will like the wind blow. 


~
Standing by the water as the river hits the shore ,
dreaming of your love and what each day has in store.
I'll try and describe the emotions trapped within me, as I 
find myself torn between today and yesterdays
memories.

The moment enticing, it has a hold on me, it has 
me begging for your love to set my spirit free. It is 
not about a common lust nor the hearts desire,
what I feel is you sweet love which set my
 soul afire. 

The days are awfully lonely when you can't 
be here, the night almost unbearable if not
for the clouds of love that you and I share.

Like a child in circles spinning around I go,
and I beg not to stop till your arms are holding
me so, till your love promises to never let go.









The more space between us,
the deeper the darkness burrows into my soul. 
~




Some souls meet in passing,
others collide as if a display of fireworks,
 but you my love are entwined into my very being,
merged with faith, love, respect, trust and compassion. 


~

It is amazing how experiences of
 yesterday are only defined today. 


I am  holding so tight that we both might slip from the clouds.


I am fascinated by the Japanese Concept of personality traits in people with various blood types. I laughed as my blood type was defined as split personality, outgoing and shy, loves all and loved by all. In the same category as Marilyn Monroe, John F Kennedy and Mick Jagger. Again I laughed and thought wow! that is  keeping in good company.
I have always been intrigued by DNA, blood types and that which makes us different and the same. In some odd way the evolving of cultures and the beginning of man has always had a allure to it. Almost as if I was drawn to it in away that would bring the missing pieces of life together.
The more I read the more amazing it all became Japan took this concept to an unlimited view. They used it not only to define personality but to place people in the correct job positions and find the correct soul mates. It became in their country both a positive and negative issue as it became a very public way of defining people almost as if it blood identity as well as DNA would not only secure people a career but deny them one. How much truth was to this theory. As I read back to earlier in the history of Japan, defining blood types became away for the Japanese to prove their equality with the rest of the world. Sadly it wasn't enough to have prejudice based on skin color and religion there was now a new internal way of separating people.
I look at it a little different and in many ways I felt lost in life, always wondering where it is I belonged and with whom. Sounds a bit silly, but there are only a few people in life that I truly thought understood me, accepted me for who I am. I always believed that our physical was only one way of looking at people that there was much deeper and truly a soul connection between people. It again depends on how people define soul, the spiritual being. I see it as not only personality traits but a source of energy that has not truly been defined. I use to think circumstances played and enormous part on our journey, but as I mature I realize that we are responsible for many roads traveled and that our decisions,like a finely weaved network give us many options.
I thought the Japanese Charts were kind of like a horoscope in that the range of character qualities and that they were so wide that you were able to relate with many of the descriptions.
In this exploration through life we find so much still unanswered, who we are and where we are going and why we are here. Are we making a difference in the world around us? I would like to think so. It is not enough to say we can change the world through our actions, I hope to think in some small we have. That love can indeed conquer all and that in our legacy not only will they say that such a love existed but  that  it could cross all the barriers of the heavens and those upon the earth and its power is an indefinite source of positive energy.
Love is a magic all of its own and capable of many great responses. Some of them are very, very simplistic as is the sweet touch of love. Place your hand gently upon mine and share in the energy of love which flows from my soul to yours.


I am very tired and I had an unusual week, one that was filled with new moments like the Cheat Lake Farmers market where I found that I created a new network, to my son's  visit home and to the times where we were separated and the moments where we were together. So as I prepare to go to bed I thank the heavens that somehow allowed our paths to collide. Each moment is a blessing and filled with the power of energy that is truly love. As I close eyes my to sleep and though I  wish I could roll into your arms, I am ever grateful for the dreams that comfort my soul. Good Night




Japanese Blood Type Personality Chart 

Type A 
Best Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient, punctual, and perfectionist. 
Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious, and uptight. 

Famous As: George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki, O. J. Simpson, Britney Spears, Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon
 

Type B 
Best Traits: Creative and passionate. Animal loving. Optimistic and flexible. Individualist. 
Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible, and self-centered. 

Famous Bs: Akira Kurosawa, Jack Nicholson, Luciano Pavarotti, Tom Selleck, Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vince Young
 

Type AB 
Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational. Sociable and popular. Empathic. 
Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving. 

Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger, Thomas Edison, Bob Sapp, Miyavi
 

Type O 
Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident. Natural leaders 
Worst Traits: Arrogant, vain and insensitive. Ruthless 
Famous Os: Ronald Reagan, Queen Elizabeth, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Elvis Presley, Gerald Ford, Mikhail Gorbachev, Al Capone, Crystal Kay 











There is a place where souls embrace ,
where dreams unlock the gates, where
heaven begins in the heart and is felt
from day to day.


So spacious the celestial sky which
reveals unlimited depth, like your
love which travels far yet never
leaves the heart.
~


It wouldn't be feasible to spend each moment in your arms, 
but like stars in the sky, your love is forever in my heart. 

~

I have found the greatest gifts that can be had upon this earth
 for it is clear that I love and to me love has been returned.
~
To love is powerful, to be loved beyond words.


~
It is incredible that to feel your love touch my soul
 all I need to do is close my eyes. 




No comments: