Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yes

I will be gone till Monday and so I thought this picture was definitely appropriate as we dance through life. Thank you sir, Yes you may have this dance!


High above the mountain beyond the blue of the sky,
I'll meet you on the clouds for the dance of our life.
Spelling out F-O-R-E-V-E-R brought tears to my eyes,
 for every moment with you has always felt so right.

God was working overtime with the stars up above
as he scripted our names with the power of love.
I don't understand it, I am not sure the why, but
I am awfully special when standing by your side.

Yes! you have it , yes!my heart is yours, Yes! the
dance is our forevermore. Yes! I love you, Yes!
I do, Yes I'll dance my life F-O-R-E-V-E-R with you.

2 comments:

amrit said...

this YES contains the true food for the staving HEART -DIET OF HAPPINESS.amrit

Rachel C Miller said...

Amrit,
Thank you for your sweet comment, what a beautiful way to continue the journey.
Rachel