Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 16, 2017

...fell in love with you.


I glanced out the window,
the moon was bold and bright
and the stars seemed closer
in a view that's a delight.

I needed to relax a little,
to calm this soul of mine,
as the words of passion
are recorded for all time.

I imagined myself with you
sharing in a normal day,
conversation in the morning
and at night your arms I'd lay.

I felt the stress disappear
as if I had no cares
as I thought of you my love
and your image appeared.

I made not always understand
nor know just what to do,
but as long as you are in my heart
our love will see me through.

~

Time reveals the secrets
the mystery and magic of life
and the reason for love
that makes the moment right.


The road is filled with detours
a caution sign or two
but I avoided all of them
when I fell in love with you.

~


It is when silence rules the moment
that my heart can be heard the loudest.
~




Fluffs my pillow
grabs my blanket
takes a deep breath
as I count my blessings.



No comments: