Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Tenderly

He is compassion 
and a love so true , 
sweet happiness
in a sky of blue.

Love so wonderful
and dreams so surreal 
he touches my heart 
teaching me how to feel.

Warm as a summer day, 
humor that never fades,
arms that were made 
to hold me tenderly.

Comfort to sigh
a kiss between you and I,
wishes for more time 
to spend with you.

His eyes speaks" I do, "
"yes I love you , "
as I return the joy 
of loving you. 

I spend everday, 
thankful in this way
that you are here 
deep in my heart.

I beg you forget me not,
please don't ever stop 
loving me as deeply as
 I love you .

If I could make you see
through a moutain of dreams,
I'd place you here next to me,
in all of my daydreams. 

Listen to the breeze
rustling through the trees,
with whispers of love from
me to you. 

Hold out your hand 
and you will understand,
that I'm holding out my
hand for you. 

Singing " I love you" 
a melody that warms me thru, 
in a day where I am lost in 
thoughts of you 

No comments: