Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Unfolds

Early morning as
the sun shines bright
and dew on the flowers
as not yet dried.

Magical moments
that we call Spring
have nothing on the love
between you and me.

The migrating flycatcher
returned here today
and refreshed her nest
on the window pane.

Season to season
and day after day
the love for you
has its way.

Reminds the heart
awakens the soul,
like a song in the wind
that sends chills like
the cold.

This is love
as love should be,
it's the best part
of you and me.





To touch a heart
and awaken the soul,
the embrace of love
in this story unfolds.

I whispered in silence and
the heavens heard by plea
and sent cliche, "my soulmate"
the other half of me.

I feel the warmth
and recognize it too,
the happiness you bring
when I am there with you.

~

The night is haunting
as it takes a hold of me,
encouraging the song
I hum a melody.

No words are necessary
in the sharing of hearts
united in this moment
like a collision of stars.

~
So soft the flesh
and warm the heart,
explore this moment
ignite the spark.

I can only imagine
how wonderful it would be
to sleep with in your arms
and listen to your heart beat.

Could this be love that
holds me in the night
breathes love into my life
and makes all the wrong
right?

I can only imagine
how wonderful it would
to wake in your arms
and kiss you tenderly.
















No comments: