Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 06, 2008

The Castle

Your smile is so wonderful and magical indeed,
it turned the darkness and cast it out to sea.

Your laughter warm and gentle as can be,
stirs emotions which remain a part of me.

Deep inside our love was born a dream ignited
by a summer storm.

~
By the Sea

I see the castle built by the sea, created of stardust and yesterdays dream. I stepped on in to find, you waiting there to be mine. Take my hand and pull me close and kiss me good night as my soul sail coast to coast. The whispers of love from star to stars, create a song to soothe the heart.

This moment special, as I feel entwine your heart and your soul directly to mine. Let it go,allow yourself free, your body matters little, your mind is with me. I felt the impact of a star lit a fire, it ignited the magic that now transpires.

We are all that is and all that can be, we're love inside and out and in every dream. No directions needed, I don't need to tell, because I felt the love but you cast the spell. It calls for daydreams, it calls for fun, it calls for the magic of a white winged dove.

Higher and higher to the heavens will go, I'm holding on and I'll not let go. Look on down to the rivers and streams, I tossed in my love for you to see. Powerful currents, winds of faith and hope and desire in your I heart place.

~
I think life is sad if souls never embrace and
if we never chance love we become cold and
dark like the vastness of space.
~
Frightened

I am frightened of the darkness, I am not sure just where it leads, or what the future holds for me, it needs little of memory. It fully controls tomorrow and the months yet to come, so instead of racing towards it, I look to the morning sun. I am here at this moment, I am absorbing your heart and soul, I need to feel your strength, on the hottest day I'm cold. Help me through this moment, lie here next to me, let me break through the dream so that I can understand the scheme of things. I am afraid to stop and enjoy what's surrounds the day, the beast of the moment devours the living as fear makes a play.

~
If strength exist within each soul and my soul is locked away,
who holds the key to release and set my troubled spirit free?
~
Hold me... as the darkness gains control of the night and the stars battle to find their place, rest your soul next to mine till the morning sun again reigns. Love is all powerful and wonderful indeed and if you close your eyes once more you will not only find the ability through your heart to see, but you will have attained the magic that will allow you to sense what others can only dream. Whispers through the night....Hold me close, hold me gentle, hold me forever in your thoughts and in your heart. I love you!

No comments: