Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 06, 2008

Fireworks

Here is my hands I open to you,
rest your head and I'll caress you.

Here is my heart open for you,
to reside under skies of blue.

Here is my soul right next to you
forever my darling I'll be there
for you.

Here is my dream, simple and kind
it cross the rivers of long lost times.

Here is my love breathtakingly warm
it surfaced after lifes rolling storms.

Here is the words that God gave to me,
to tell you how much you mean to to me.



Explosive our love creates a display, more beautiful then fireworks and more exciting everyday. Lights up your smile, brings hearts close from across the miles, and makes me hunger for the day, that in your arms I’ll stay. Powerful some may say and wonderful in many away, targeting your heart to bring joy your way.

Already in my soul, always here for you to hold, whispers through the night with words of love that brings sight. I close my eyes to see that I am mesmerized by the dream, you are here holding me and our spirits are now set free. Your presence is everywhere, from earth to the outer hemisphere.

Love like this is so grand it gave to me your hand, locked in time, our hearts and souls now span the mind. I now simply rest, my head upon your chest. Listening to your heart beat, I know we escaped the dream, because your now here with me.

~

No comments: