Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Darling, My love...

Sings> Something happened in the dark of night, my eyes adjusted with a new given sight and there my love, you found your way, my darling , my love, in my heart to stay.
~
Whispers of song fill the air, fear not, cry not, my love is here, beside me each morning and with me all night, my darling , my love, on a heaven sent flight.
~
Something happend in the dark of night, my eyes adjusted with a new given sight and there my love you found your way, my darling , my love, in my heart to stay.
~
The clouds of love are motionless indeed, they stopped for a moment so that we could believe, in the flight of angels, in the souls up highm in the dreams of lovers, taken to the blue sky.
~
Something happpend in the dark of night, my eyes adjusted to a new given sight, and there my love you found your way, my darling, my love, in my heart to stay.
~
Happiness found its way, it uses your arms from miles away, to embrace my spirit, to set it free, to cast the world through our midnight dreams.
~
Something happened in the dark of night, my eyes adjusted to a new given sight, and there my love you found your way, my darling, my love, in my heart to stay.
~
The gates unlocked and I could see, the magic of memories that brings you to me, I'm dancing on clouds, I happy as can be, with images of love and the warmth they bring.
~
Something happened in the dark of night, my eyes adjusted to a new given sight and there my love you found your way, my darling, my love, in my heart to stay.

~~
Darkness

If all the world were cast in darkness
and all but dreams disappeared, I would
ask for just one moment of loving you my
dear.

If the sea would over power and no more
land would there be, none of it would surely
matter, as long as you were here with me.

If all the days had quickly ended and time
had slipped away than earth would become
merely a mention of where dreams were
made.
~
I felt a little sorrow when I took a glimpse back of all that could have been, but then I felt your hand reach out and something inside me began to spin. It took me to the heavens, it embraced me through the night and when the morning sun began to shine, it was your love that accompanied on the flight. We rose above the clouds, we rose above the dreams, and step by step we jumped aboard to be crowned king and queen.

No comments: