Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm not holding on to any dream

Singing>
I’m not holding on to any dream, I know just how much you mean to me. I’ve got your love each and everyday and I plan on keeping it this special way.
~
I’m not holding on to any dream, I know you’re not a fantasy; the joy and wonder you bring, is more beautiful than the first day of spring.
~
I’m not holding on to any dream, I know I’m caught smack in the middle of a summer time breeze. I feel your love blowing inside and the passion caught me totally by surprise.
~
I’m not holding on to any dream, I know you caught my spirit by surprise.Your love collided like clouds in the sky and touched my heart where your love now resides.
~
I'm not holding on to any dream, Gregarious is a flock of geese, but all I need is you, because we already have the sky of blue.
~
I'm not holding on to any dream, I know I have you here with me, like the sun that shines on a gray day, you seem to find your way.
~
I'm not holding on to any dream, I'm not holding on to any dream, no! I'm not holding on to any dream, because I have your love in me.

No comments: