Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Vision

Whispers> I vow to breathe life into your very
day, hold you close no matter how many miles
away.

Share all the stages of our life and embrace the
memories through the dark of night.

Dream like tomorrow will never come, spooling
laughter just for fun.

I vow to breathe life into your very day, hold
you close no matter how many miles away.

Remind you how much you mean to me, shout
it from the mountains and down the winding
stream.

Dance in the most warm embrace and kisses
that could never ever be replaced.

~
Vision

The clearer the vision the more I can see,
the path that was laid was not from a dream.

Life is but lessons on the scrolls of time,
unraveling mysteries that occassionally blind.

Awakened by the heavens with a whisper of
love, directing my heart from the coordinator
above.

Embrace, rejoice and never let go as our hearts
meet up in the strong winds that blow.

~
I see that my heaven was cast in a dream,
magical moments that bring you to me.

No comments: