Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Passion

Passion

You can call it desire, love, lust or fire,
but passion is the word for me.Strengthens
by the hour to give to desire, an emotion out
of control like the sea.

Crazed devotion makes me crave for loves
potion, a taste of life that brings you to me.
Internally inspired I’m breathless as can be,
deep in thought it brings me to my knees.


Images of love making are up for the taking,
to satisfy an erotic need, and when I closed
my eyes it was no surprise, It was you right
here next to me.

Dominated by the pleasure of a sensual dream,
I don’t wanna wake up, I want forever to believe.
Passion is the word that first appeared, it started
in my heart and my soul felt it take to the air.

This loving emotion is magical indeed,lights up all
the heavens through the actions of intimacy. You
can feel it inside, it beams through your eyes and
forever in your smile, smiles no lie.

You can call it desire, love, lust or fire, but passion
is the word for me. Strenghtened by the hour to
give to desire, an emotion out of control like the
sea… If only you dare to believe.

No comments: