Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 09, 2008

It’s very simple for everyone to see, your love I feel so much a part of me. You placed joy deep within my heart and its reflection can be seen from worlds apart.

In the mountains you can sense it strongly, a dance in skies of blue, flows gently through cool waters and it's headed directly to you.

Morning Dream

I sit here waiting in a morning dream,
to feel your arms warm embrace of me.

I sit here singing, songs of love with
words of joy to the man I love.

Hold on my darling and I’ll show you
the way, step by step to bring you closer
each day.

I am here dancing, I’m dancing away, on
the clouds of love sent your way.

I am happy, happy as can be, I have your
love secretly tucked inside of me.



Mountains and rivers,
blue skies and streams,
daylight and night you’re
always here with me.

Cinquefoil in bloom it's petals yellow like the sun,
a reminder of our love and the memories of fun

Humming birds are flying, honey bees all in the hive,

just like our love both on the in and outside.


No comments: