Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Your Heart

Sings> May your heart feel my love this morning and your dreams consist of totally two. May you wake up and the first thing you think of is my kiss landing on you.

Da da da, da da da, I love you, Da da da, it's not very difficult to do, a smile on my face and my soul begins to race to be there right next to you.

May your heart feel my love this morning and your dreams consist of totally two. May you wake up and the first thing you think up of is my kiss landing on you.

Da da da, da da da, I love you, Da da da, in my arms morning and night, a dance to embrace and put us in a place thats only for me and you.

May your heart feel my love this morning and your dreams consist of totaly two. May you wake up and the first thing you think of is my kiss landing on you.

No comments: