Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 23, 2008

...follow me.

I was sitting down by the old evergreens, the ones I planted more then thirty years in spring. The memories of old kept a flow, they held the stories from long ago. Children playing on the swing set, the pup running through the grass and making a mess. Almost seemed like yesterday as I watched day blowing away.
~
I sat down and I started to dream, it was no longer built on memories, my eyes closed and you could hear sing, the birds atop the old evergreens. Falling in a trance, the spell of love was romance enhanced. You were now sitting next to me and we controlled the wind and the sea. Power like never before, the world awaits for you and I to explore, the earth and the blue sky and all the love between you and I.
~
Over mountains and across the miles, we took the long road and enjoyed the smiles, your heart beating next to mine and nothing else mattered not even the time. The images appeared were so fine, to hold you so close with my mind. Hand in hand we took to flight, sailing the winds on the clouds of white, directed straight to the blue sky, there is no stopping you and I.

~
Whispers of Love

The whispers of love found there way from your heart on a cold dark day. I heard them loud, I heard them clear, the whispers of love from you my dear. Little whispers began to chant you have my heart now take my hand and as fast as life would have appear the the little whispers disappeared.

No comments: