Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 21, 2008

I can't keep my feet on the ground

~

I can't keep my feet on the ground and my heart hyperbeats in surround sound. I can't say, what happen the other day, but I can't keep my feet on the ground.
~
I can't stop my heart from song, I'm keeping singing because I know where I belong, embraced with love, I took flight like a dove, I can't stop my heart from song.
~
I can't keep the smile from my face, they washed the tears that time could not erase. Happy as can be, I know my spirit is free, I can't keep the smile from my face.
~
I can't stop the magic now in place, like a train full speed in a race, the faster I go the more I know, I can't stop the magic now in place.
~
I can't keep the dreams at bay,the visions make the grandest of day, like a sun draped beach with sand at my feet, I can't keep the dreams at bay.
~
I can't stop from loving you, you found out how to deeply infuse, inside and out, oh love is all about, I can't stop from loving you.
~
Sings> Clear your mind, free your soul, allow your heart to take a hold.Pull me close, hold me tight, sends whispers to you both day and night

Dance with me and you'll see my darling, how we took make believe, turned it into our very own slice of reality.
~
I'm dancing on the heavens carpet, I'm singing from my soul to yours, I'm living for today, while the magic mysteriously unfolds.
~
Come close enough to feel inside me, it beats each one for you, the sweet taste of my lips to yours, drives my imagination wild.
~
There is something awfully special happening, rare and wonderful to see, the spirit of love has surfaced and is now a part of me.

No comments: