Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Take my hand, you have my heart, take my kiss...

Sings>The chickadee chirps in song as she is nested in the eaves and the sun has yet to find a place to break on through the trees. The hollow begins to wake up and my heart begins to sing and all that I could think of is your spirit here with me.

The day is just starting and I've places to go and I know that in my heart your with me and I'll never be alone. The melancholy fever that took me by surprise, reveals the truth to rid life of all the lies.

You don't have to see it, you know it so, when love takes a hold of you, it never lets you go. I felt it in the morning before my eyes opened wide, I felt it in the sunlight as your memory warmed from inside.

The dogs are all sleeping and the rooster failed to crow, the weather inviting and the landscape a picture show. Part of me smiling as I feel your embrace, imagine your kisses and the sweetness that only you can make.

I don't know what to do, my heart is troubled so, I wanna rewrite the chapters, and let the heartache go. Still like an object for admiration made, but neither can it move nor run away.

You don't have to see it, you know it is so, when love takes a hold of you, it never lets you go. I felt it in the morning before my eyes opened wide, I felt it in the sunlight as your memory warmed from inside.

No comments: