Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Sun is Shining and all is right with the World

I found this in the news and I was fascinated with a lot of what Randy Pausch had to say. I have referred to the walls many of times, those of circumstance, the expectations of others and yes those we ourselves build. But as I began to listen to his " last lecture" One thing that really stood out was that" brick walls are not there to keep us out, they are there to show how bad we really want something" http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/LastLecture/ I think about the walls I have myself challenged, had torn down, brick by brick and those of insecurity that I still have left to battle. I think if you haven't heard his lecture yet that you take time out to listen.

To my dear friend, true some of us aren't starting out on the same playing field and so it may take a little longer to see our dreams come true, to refocus. I am happy to be holding your hand through it and because I don't say it enough, I wanted to use this platform to thank you for believing in me, loving me and best of all understanding me... loves you back, tightens my grasp, just incase I back just a little to far off that cloud.

No comments: