Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reflections


Never alone,
never a one,
always together,
my friend, my love.
~
I felt a shadow of sadness darken the day,
until I thought of you and the curtains went away.
~
I felt the walls of loneliness keep distant your love,
until I closed my eyes and felt my spirit rise above.
~
I felt the lack of faith for a brief period of time, until
your heart reached out and calmed my restless mind.
~
I felt the walls of circumstance closing on in, until I
closed my eyes and your love sent me in a spin.
~

4 comments:

Espace de Philtre said...

Hello Rachel, how are you ?
I saw your movie, you are very very pretty ...
Kisses

Rachel C Miller said...

Hello Phillipe,
I am fine thank you. I am glad you stopped back to visit.

N said...

Rachel, thank you for the beautiful comment you left on my site!

Life holds its greatest meaning for me in the smile and laugh of a child, and so I take every opportunity to stock up on these... Life has been so good to me in this regard.

You have a beautiful site; I hope to read more of it soon :)

Rachel C Miller said...

Hi N,
I am glad you are enjoying the blog and thank you for stopping by visiting and leaving a comment.