Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Stretched across the blue sky


Feelings of wanton have taken by control,
the moments of love as they reached deep
down into my soul.

Stretched across the blue sky, written with
the clouds , stories of happiness to which
only the heart allows.

Scarlet desire, warms the entire sea, like flames
upon the water, it rolls right on through my
dreams.

Taken by surprise, I stopped once more to see,
the wind blown invitation of paradise for both
you and me.

My hand reached on out and my soul stopped in
flight, my heart beating rapidly, danced with
you all night.

Paradise is not of a memory made or of imagination
to play some silly game, a safe haven was created
for two, a special place where my love waits to

comfort you.


No comments: