Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Think I Can

Expectation played its hand and disappointment appeared. It was only a matter of time, before I saw it clear. Then why, tell me why, the fuzziness appears, whenever I think of you and all time disappears.

I can only be responsible for my own thoughts and my own actions, for only in truth can the spirit be set free.
~
I will not allow silence to hit the
keys of my heart so loudly.
~
I cannot always understand the part each person plays in our life at the time, stands back, or looks back...breathe I say, breathe...
~
It is not a m---y mood, I swear, who lies now. lol you can't block memories, it takes an object, a word, a moment, or a thought to remind you of a segment of your life.
~
Hold my hand... my legs are wobbly... I think I can.... I think I can...

No comments: