Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 04, 2008

Kicking up my heels...

Puts on my cowgirl hat... yeeeeee hawwwwwww!!!

Sings>I heard the whistle blowing, the vibrations felt from the track, the train to alert you my darling of the danger of not looking back. We traveled here many times, over hills and across the bridges of life, to find that it had been you and I darling, from mother’s earth to the blue sky.
~
A smile escaped from within, not the ordinary one of the lips, the warmth that exudes with love, is from the joy of your kiss. I feel it each morning my darling, when the sun takes it places in the sky; I know it’s still with me each evening, when replaced with the stars of night.
~
Like the heavy rain that keeps falling, I’m nurtured by all that you bring. Friendship and happiness growing, overflows through my everyday dreams. I feel you so closely my love, I see you in all that I do, and I know you’re always beside me, as I watch your love break through.
~
Tender as sprouts in the garden, strong as a storm out at sea, warm as a hot summer day
and as magical as my morning daydreams. Your love my darlings like the best of a floral bouquet, each bud mysteriously opens and the beauty of life is placed on display.

Oh yeah practicing for square dancing....... it's a first!!!!

No comments: