Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, August 12, 2011

Filing Memories

 Sings>I filed my memories by importance, like the ones of happiness and glee as  I spend my time dreaming of how lovely life can be. I gathered up a few that mean allot to me and held them close at heart to light the way to eternity. Some are quite haunting and I tried to let them go, but I had to place them according to file away the sorrow. I held close the ones that made me smile and brought joy to me, while filtering  like sand between my toes, the ones that left a sting. I laughed and I giggled and I woke up in song, singing of the love that in me grows strong. I filed my memories by importance , like the ones of happiness and glee as I spend my time dreaming of how lovely life can be.


I woke up from a dream and it seemed so real to me, as if you were here lying close, as close as two souls can be. I imagined your kiss the magical treat,  it sealed my heart to stop the loss of your loving memory. I lay there in a stupor, dazed by your smile and all along I felt your love swell like the waters that flood the Nile.
I smiled and I giggled and I lay here happily, imagining your arms around me with the peace your love brings. I woke up from a dream it seemed so real to me, as if you were here lying close as close as two souls can be.


~

The weather is a little cooler
and I don't want to get out of
bed , I prefer to lay hearing dreaming
of you my friend.

It might be early as the sun has yet
to rise, but the rooster it still crowing
he must be on daylight saving time.

I pull my blanket a little closer and
my pillow I hold tight, and with my
eyes closed I held you morning
and night.

The first thought in the morning,
the last thought at night and that
is why I lay hear dreaming with
a smile brighter than the northern
lights.

Let's sleep the day away and wake up in a dream....






No comments: