Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The Pathway To My Soul

The steps are not so difficult, the song now plays, unswerving I find refuge in the love that came my way. Listen with your heart, follow with your soul, to the dance upon the heavens where dreams of love unfold. I belong to you and you belong to me,our presence united comes with this guarantee. There shall be no limitations, no barriers of sort for we have crossed earths plateau to dance in heavens court. No expectations , no dreams unfulfilled, no sorrow or loneliness in the walk through memory field. Like the flowers in bloom and the sun which shines and the day in passing and thoughts of our souls entwined. We are the at the entry without compromise, for love knows the secrets and the joy within abides. The comfort of knowing you are here and  the peace of our happiness when our hearts open to share. Remember this when time all fades away, that our love was scripted by the angels to live beyond a common day. 

I will make no promise and no promise will I break, 
this love is forever and strengthens everyday. 
~
Rest my darling in the arms of my love,
no storm on earth can separate our heart from the dreams above. 
~
I find no confusion, bewildered not I, 
for it was most obvious when our hearts took to the sky. 
~
There are no true miracles, it was all in the plan, 
the words were previously written, God uses our hands. 
~
My heart responds to your most joyous love,
you took my heart and gave to it a hug. 
~
Love ages only to be reborn. 
~

It is upon my first glance at the night sky that I become of the mystery of life,
but it is at the first glance at your heart that I became aware of the truth of love. 

No comments: