Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Toni Braxton & Kenny G - How Could An Angel Break My Heart



I found this song while I was cleaning out a box I had old memories stored in. The song did indeed stir old memories, soothe and calm my spirit, but it also allowed me to review a chapter. I have come to the realization that all chapters are necessary in creating character. So for what it's worth, I lived, I learned, I loved and I felt the breaking of a heart. But there was this movie, not all that great a movie. It was your basic B chick flick and the mother giving advice she said" he has to love you more than you love him." But in reality as the old song " I only have eyes for you" passion, romance, true love must be a 100 percent to initiate everlasting love.

See through the eyes, see my soul,
see through the heart, see my dreams,
see through my life, see your love.
~
My soul knows the truth of love,
my heart expands on it and when
I reach beyond the stars, I find your
arms open, embracing, comforting,
sharing in your love.
~
It was because you dared to take my hand,
that I saw the world in a whole different view.

~
White rose petals, blue skies and tomorrow dreams....
~
Your voice, your love, my happiness!

No comments: