Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 22, 2013

When the stars rule the night

Season upon season like the changing of the wind.  Redirecting memories from the beginning to the end. The sun setting behind the mountains and a full moon taking to the sky cast another image that toys with the mind. My wants stood to battle, my needs simply bowed, with a tear upon my cheek and again a simple smile. The darkness of the night comforting and not, as I lay my head upon my pillow with my mind deep in thought.
My strength seems to teeter like the child's park like toy, up and down and sometimes a little coy. Shying away from the challenges that need to be met, my heart beats rapidly as my soul seems to fret. I felt the magic of a moment, the joy to be known and in the silence of the night, it was my spirit that softly moaned.
Hungers for the love, the warmth of your embrace. The day when I wake up and find us lying face to face. My head upon your chest listening to each beat , the rhythmic sound that makes me feel complete.

No comments: