Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 13, 2006

A Blue Bird

Your thoughts you shared, your heart you gave,the more I heard,the more I craved. A river deep, a mountain high, a blue bird taken flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




The bars to break are harder then that of steel, as they were placed many years and to my soul conceal.Tiresome and troubled the path was twisted long and a shield doth stand to guard from the extremes of many wrongs. Thine eyes have chanced to see duel sides of humanity, where once claimed love, betrayal found engaged with insanity.
~~~~

If time heals and scars strengthen and stronger are that of we,
then the majestic of the heavens will erase my memories.

1 comment:

John said...

Rachel,
Beautiful said!