Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 23, 2006

When you wish.....

If you have not seen fear , then you might not recognize it .
If you have not felt fear, then you might miss diagnose it.
If you have not lived with fear, then you canÂ’t imagine what I held.
It is a multitude of fears that prevents one from dependency on another.
~~~
I have seen, I do know and I will.

There is a old adage "what goes around comes around." I regret nothing for bound and chained the body the ravages of deceit , the soul soars forever and always will remain free.

Its been said you cannot know hatred with out knowing love. Cannot know imprisonment without first being free.Cannot know Good without seeing evil. The list goes on.... For
we have been given the gift to feel, to see, to know and there amongst all of doubt stands the heart that knows the truth... love understands , feels and knows.

To a Dear Friend,
Singing> When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are.. when you wish upon a star your dreams come true . I believe that all that can happen will and in Gods time.

No comments: