Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I wanna hold you forever.....

The mind the true last frontier , the capabilities enabled by the mind have yet to be fully explored. My belief in the old adage “ music calms the savage beast” initiates a atmosphere which the brain morphs to accommodate or allow stimulation to perform to it surroundings. The various styles of music create a setting that pulls at the various strings of emotion, it has the ability to ease tension, encouraging excitement or romance, sadness etc.
Which leads me to the next adage “you are the company you keep”. I have said many a times that I am fueled by contact with people, a energy that allows for creativity. The more fuel the further you can travel.
singing>
I wanna hold you forever, I wanna make dreams come true.
I wanna love you like no other and make you love me to.
Not only in my dreams....no no Not only for a day no no
I wanna create our eternity, where you are holding me

I wanna feel you inside me , I wanna dance the night away.
I wanna make you need me .... the way that I need you....
Not only in my dreams....no no Not only for a day no no
I wanna create our eternity , where you are holding on to me.
Not only in my dreamssss

No comments: