Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Catch me ramblin


A image cast in darkness a shadow did I see,
when I turned to reckon the shadow summoned me.
A journey of imperfection like a soul lost at sea
and when I dared to question my
heart cried out to thee.
~~~~~


Weep not willow in early bloom,
as winter sets to deceive and
place the thoughts of warm
delight. The taste of early spring.

The gaiety of dance in the sunlight
reflecting on the land. Storing the
energy like fuel to meet demand.

To wish the seasons end and grasp upon
another, is to exchange one day, simply
for another.

Today I wake and grateful am I ,once
more to meet the challenges and
reach up to the sky.
~~~~
Perfect
To wake upon each morning and feel the breath of life.
Stand and meet each challenge and understand the inner strife.
To gaze out the window and watch the fallen snow and know
that where you travel a part of me will go.
~~~~
Affinity is a fondness of that which is rarely seen,
a closer look reveals this is far from
routine. The words written sing to the soul
and create a touch so gentle to my heart console.
~~~
A artist that sets to layer one upon another
like the years that can't be separated
from each other.
_
Who am I?
I am many things to many people.
One soul that stands to meet the challenge.
~

Each morning we find ourselves bombarded with a slew of decisions. From what clothes to wear ,to grooming , to whether to eat breakfast or not. There we are making the simplest forms of judgment.
When it comes to major issues in our life , the decision no longer effects one but many and though I
believe any decision based on the good of all can’t be wrong and still I find such difficulty.
It is natural to want to feel the arms of comfort just as we like to be assured that what decisions we make are best.
~~~~~~~~`
It is not based on win or lose the decisions that I choose.
Nor a Victory gained by feeling another’s pain.
Yesterdays review simply states what is true.
As the path I chose prepares for the debut.
~~~

Unlike a tree fallen down that begins to decay.
My memories of days gone by are like that of yesterday.
~~~~~~
Rain to snow and snow to sleet a medley of surprise.
One where hope and faith mingle without all the lies
~~~
How simple is life .. touched by a gentle breeze that whispers of the beauty.
~~
I cried, I laughed
I hid, I died
I live
~~~
My heart knows what my mind refuses to see and my soul already experienced.
Entwined like overgrown ivy whose roots
meld to become thoughts of one.
~~~

No comments: