Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Image


A image cast in darkness a shadow did I see and when I turned to reckon the shadow summoned me. A journey of imperfection like a soul lost at sea and when I dared to question my heart cried out to thee.
~~~~~
Mysterious is the nightgale heard but rarely seen, soaring in the darkness like that of wondrous dreams . Thou cast a lead to partner and hold my hand has he and in the the black of the night he danced along with me.Fondling the heart, agitation was the key to stir awareness and then to set it free.
~~~~
Who packed these bags and In my path they lay? Opening the satchel I could see the hurt had made its way. Carefully added was guilt of which I cannot say, though so very heavy it burdened me to stay. If not enough to deal with fear steadily made a gain and stood witness to those who simply chose to betray.Sorting through the luggage I tried to find my way , but I need a little patience as my mind has gone a stray.
~~~

No comments: