Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Hopeless Romantic

No mountain high, no rivers flow ,
no stories written from long ago.

The song I sing ,the joy you bring.
Keeps us dancing ,as my heart begs
for more.

A glimpse at life, through your own eyes.
The beauty seen is from inside.

No whispering wind, no silence grins
no music played upon a old violin.

No sounds of trumpet or bells
a hoo-ha inside tells .

Close my eyes and what I see, is what
you have meant to me.

Gliding across the floor , to a love
written score. Wrap your arms
a little more and hold me tight
forever more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little bleak , a rushing creek
a love so pleasantly unique.
I touched your hair, I felt your cheek.
In the night your arms I seek.

~~~
Dress flows breathtaking in the wind, don't get frantic
it's just another hopeless romantic who dreams
you in her arms each night.

No comments: