Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's crazy with a K

To hold you in my heart ,
with each breath of day.
To teach the wind to pirouette
and dance my love your way.

To slide upon the silk of life
and in your arms lay.
To fall unto the dark of night
and watch the sunlight fade away.

To capture all the beauty and sweep
the pains away.
To reason with the future and cause time
to delay.

To dry the tears of life might sound a bit cliche.
To bring laughter to the moment this I could only pray.

To tickle you from within and know that it’s okay.
To feel the joy of life and not have hell to pay.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The deeper one is touched, the bigger the fire .
The warmer the moment, more special is the hour.
The gentler the embrace, the more it empowers.
The silence of your whisper gains and becomes louder.
~~~
I covered my ears but the silence echoed.
I covered my eyes but my soul envisioned.
I coverd my heart but love I felt.
~~










1 comment:

John said...

Nobody could say it better, I felt every word.