Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 05, 2006

One Life

It wasn’t a forest or a field of flowers upon the meadow green. One moment , one issue
one nightmarish memory. I didn’t see a pattern , the river or the road , but a hump in the banks is how the story goes. Looking back a mountain did they make and no longer could I jump the rivers and the lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In life many questions come to play .. why ? Why indeed, survival does not see all of life it's today , one moment , one second, one issue , one story, one heartache, one crime. For all that one can handle is one situation at a time. As life matures so compounds the trials of life and the many become the one. The story of one life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There I wake to see tomorrow , to leave behind the days of sorrow.
Your sin for you to face, for my heart cannot keep pace.
The rivers wide but I can swim, the journey long the luggage trimmed.
Only a fool fails to see the gifts now washed out to sea.
My love I gave for you to hold and you betrayed and so unfolds.
A heart that heals , a soul that soars, a mind that now explores.
For what I gave was done in faith and my love can't be replaced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't understand but this I can say that I cut the rope on that of yesterday. One life, one journey. Oh lord hear me pray , all I want is strenght to welcome the new day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foolish to believe the seasons come and go , as I gazed upon the hills they were layered one by one, blanketed by the snow. Times of laughter times of pain , times I stood crying with the rain.

No comments: