Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The color of love


A pallete of colors creates remarkably, a fantastic place where we can paint the scene. We’re in the garden..flowers all in bloom , carpeting the hills with a fresh shade of green... The sweet fragrance of apple blossom to test the sense ,buffers away the sadness and awakens with suspense. . Take my hand and follow , to a place where troubles need not be... step by step we both shall walk the lead ,where love is felt in a warm spun breeze. Seen in every raindrop, heard in every song , felt with every touch, as your in my heart where you belong. Don't open up your eyes , allow your heart to see , the world with all its flavors we're tasting that of spring. Your head on my lap, my hands through your hair.. a touch so gentle I was sure that you were here.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I could paint emotions a rainbow would I make , as each color everlasting would never fall and break....bowed like a arch, as we learn we partake to climb a little higher then slide to relieve the ache. The colors essential as it's a human trait and it's ok to touch upon each color, shake with movement like a quake. For touched are we by a thought that one can care, can love , can dream and can even sense a bit of fear... disarranged, but always with in reach are the emotions that taught the heart how to love and how to seek. Always close and a simple breath away is the love that keeps us stepping through each and every day.

____________________________________________

It has been said that love that is unconditional is a perfect love... to see my faults and still love me or to see me and to see no faults. To know me and to love me or to love me is to know me. Does one need more or does one want more... understand that love feels deeper then any emotion as it leads all that is good and kind ...


1 comment:

John said...

You put a smile on the universe.
Unconditional love is seeing someone's faults as not a fault at all.
To love you is to know you.
One doesn't need or want, "one chooses more."
............to you!