Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 23, 2006

Ship at Sea

Ship at sea, confronts many a storm and as the wind blows in life it meticulously informs.
We cannot choose our standing in clouded dark of grey but if you close your eyes you’ll know that this I'll say. The weather sometimes calming left me content a float ,but It was not of my choosing to some how rock the boat. I left my heart open and allowed for it to feel and to my soul this loving I made myself a deal. I am standing strong my hands upon the wheel and as the waves of life brush up against the sail .. I can tell you this I refuse to allow myself to fail.Leary am I as I have chanced to see the darker side of what we call humanity.What you see as weakness is the soul now on display that gets stronger then emotion and leads me through the day.. I can’t set a time and I can’t stop the sail and I can’t set the limits for the heart to heal.

No comments: