Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 23, 2006

Love ....as seen through my eyes

Tired, yet restless I fell mesmerized by the flames dance upon the bedroom wall. Flickering and stretching the candle cast shades that led to a entrapment of the moment. A calming and still
apprehensive emotion blanketed my soul. Simplicity sheds little light on the thoughts of others ,as I can only be responsible for the thoughts of one. A troubling sense of doubt had me questioning the path already toured. The flame reaching further shadowed like a work of art and its semblance of the dance of love that bonded our souls forever. Taking a deep breath and feeling you rush my inner spirit, as the tranquil moment rid all thoughts of evil replacing it with aura of kindness. I felt for a brief inner period a sense of well being .That tonight I lay in your arms. No distance, no time , no hell or heaven can part that which rest in my heart ... forever is merrily a gesture of my eternal gratitude for that which graces our path retains its rightful place within our hearts....

Bathe not in my tears , but rejoice in that I have chanced to feel and the emotions felt grace life , like a butterfly that flitters about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: