Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dandelion





Dandelion set to seed , blowing in the wind.
Travels great distance, to you my dearest friend.

~~~

Packed with love and kisses made off with a dream.
To rest within your heart by warm felt love for thee.

~~~
The child within giggles , the women stands aside.
A journey barely traveled with you by my side.

~~~
A wish in the sparkle of the starlight.
Underneath the moon a newly guided light.

~~~
The breeze gaining strength ,a wisp of faith was born.
Letting go of yesterday, no need to ever morn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It must be fever , delirious am I
to dream you by my side.
It must be fever, that caught me by surprise.
to see you with my very eyes.
It must be fever, of this I can’t deny
I feel so hot from deep inside.

The glass is half full, even the flu isn't all bad......

No comments: