Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tossing and Turning

Tossing and turning and I can’t fall a sleep and
the baby bird a singing couldn’t lull me to sleep.
Darkness falling and my heart a calling, empty arms
had my soul a crawling.
Reflections through the window glass, star lit
sparkle made a gentle pass. My eyes adjusting
to the midnight scene and in the black of the night
I could see.
Shadow moving and my heart a spin, a silhouette
appeared within. Traveling over mountain and
sea and the little song bird kept singing to me.
Accompanied by the song of joy , with my mind it simply toyed.
Hand and hand a wondrous path, until the morning light giggled and laughed.
Shining down I couldn’t see as the silhouette disappeared from my dream.

No comments: