Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tucked inside

The beauty of literature is the reflection of the various cultures that have secured their place in history. Each bringing their own pleasing interpretation of a time. Folklore paved the way for unique creations of poetry and stories and music that are found pleasing to both the ears and the heart. The Celtic people mastered bringing laughter, romance and love into one equation and presenting it in a descriptive and merriment way.
~~~~~~~~
The golden finch a flock fill the cherry tree.
Closing my eyes I listened to them sing.
Chirp sweet melody to my heart rings
the joys and love of life true happiness brings.

Over fields and mountains their song forever sings.
Soon the clouds arriving a storm do they bring.
The birds a flight and alone stood I,until I
opened up my heart to see you tucked inside.

No comments: