Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Shoulder


There has been so much written about “ the shoulder” . Friendship, romance , the strength and the comfort. Songs boast of it.. singing> put your head my shoulder.. whisper in my ear baby...
It’s remarkable the interpretation of words and what they mean to people. To me “ the shoulder” represents confidence in another, that your willing to share conversations , enjoy a moment , view the sunrise and erase all your troubles. It represents the essential ingredient trust in another. A shoulder gentle enough to dry away the tears , strong enough to listen and willing enough to care. Who could ask for more.
~~~~~~~
I have rested my head upon your shoulder.
You have dried the tears and a moment enjoyed.

Gazing into the sky ,the stars sparkling led me to ponder of all that has been written of the stars in the sky.. fairy tales, our first childhood songs, the creation of the universe , the celestial heavens. Further intrigued by life, as it reflects in the night sky and the mass of such a universe.
~~~~~
The stars belong to you and I.
There is comfort in knowing we are not alone. That someone truly cares. I've had tears behind my eyes my whole life not because life is so bad, because life is so beautiful and people fail to see the simplicity in it.
~~~
Touch my hand
Touch my heart
Touched my soul

1 comment:

John said...

Beautifully said!