Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Angels


No need to ask, no doors to this cloud,
no sadness, nor sorrow or blues allowed.
I’m here to hold you so tenderly,
to the sound of love, I'll kiss
you to sleep.

The sound of your heart beating close to mine,the song of love and dancing on a cloud. In the dark of the night your love gives me sight,while dancing on our cloud, I'm in the arms of my knight.There is nothing I can’t do with this love I feel from you.I’m high about the mountains, soaring next to you.
~~
Am I your angel or are you mine? Or are we two souls who met in their prime?
Your love for me, my love for you, a bond that grows stronger, to the heavens it climbs.
~~~

In this world of dreams, you’re the King and I your Queen.
Dancing in your arms each night and in your heart I lay.
The arms that hold me from a distance everyday, kiss away
the sadness and only joy makes its way.
~~~~

Not of Crystal that can break nor of snow a castle make,
ours is built in the heart, where Love ingited from a spark.
~~~
Bursting bright blinding sunlight, visions reflecting that I couldn’t fight.
Hand and hand strolling the hills with you, just follow me baby.

Grass green beneath the feet, image of your kiss to my cheek.
Hand and hand strolling the hills with you, just follow me baby.

Paradise that only we can make, love could never be a mistake.
Hand and hand strolling the hills with you, just follow me baby.
~~

It is dandelion weather anytime we are together, we’re walking through the seasons of life.
Take a little sunshine and add our share of funshine and life will be twice as nice.


No comments: