Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 07, 2006

The Lioness



A speckling of buttercups tossed through out the lawn, like the scattering of my thoughts that dwell on right and wrong. Yes, the sun is shining and the ducks are on the pond and the blue birds are chirping and I know I must be strong.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Instinctive for a lioness to fiercely protect her young, to set safely on a journey her precious little cub. A mother relates to the animal of the wild, as she stands between danger and her child. Graceful is her beauty and wondrous her smile, until confronted with the display of natures soul written vow.
~~~
A willow’s root are shallow and weakened the tree maybe, the oak stronger they root inside of me.
~~~
Fear, the shield that protects with caution.

No comments: