Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 01, 2006

A season



A season within a season, as each color is reborn. Varied shades of yellow to violet and orange. Each color like a rainbow of vision restored, as images of life, is how memories are born.
~~~

Distant in thought, I felt severed from my surroundings. Unable to focus on the reality of what is, the embodiment, a separation of body and soul that in essence felt the entrapment of body and freedom of mind for which our spirit explores the world around us.
~

Hearts dancing, souls enchanting,
rhapsody of love implanting!
~~

To embark on the journey where teardrops are left behind,

is the encounter with loneliness, a meeting eye to eye.

~~

Farewell


I saw her in the distance through the window pane.
The closer I became, the further she drift away.
I wanted to free her, I wanted her to soar, I
wanted to open the lock upon her door.

I ran so very quickly, I wanted to engage
with the touch of a child in a ghostly stage.
The faster that I reached out, the quicker she
disappeared, the little girl imprisoned
who lived inside of fear.

Visual her being, yet no description
could I tell, apparent is the image
of a child’s last farewell.


No comments: