Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Good Night!

Roar thunder roar, restless are we, roar thunder roar tonight.
the sounds of discontent, to my heart a message sent.
Roar thunder roar.........

~~~~
Loneliness to the heart is prison to the soul !

If a heart can bleed then mine bled, if a soul can cry then the tears now fall, if the mind is lost, then I am in the thicket without direction.
~~~~
If life is that easy then why is their so much pain.
~~
Hold me close as the stars fade behind the clouds of gray, may your
arms catch me fallin, and your soul feel my embrace .
~~
Has anyone ever dehydrated from to many fallen tears?
One for the world book of Guinness.
~~
I think I am really tired, so as I lay my head upon the pillow and my heart within your arms. I........

No comments: