Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It is my heart.....

I have heard the adage time heals, but as a friend quoted no one ever said how long it takes for this healing process to complete itself. I dwelled on the emotions stirred from within and I came to a round about conclusion that a heart broken never truly heals. The mind can trick the soul into distancing the heart, but in any moment of a day, in every drop of rain, in the glistening of the sun or in the dark of the night, that which was shared becomes a part of the whole.

It is my heart, you walked on in, took your place deep within.

How heavy the heart where memories lay, compounding fragments echo throughout the day. If the pain subsides and I can no longer feel, then the sorrow of emotion will be buried in these hills.

No comments: