Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 21, 2006

my survival kit

In the middle of a journey, I find I am standing still.

Don’t know which way turn or to climb that darn steep hill.

Inside out for you to see, how vulnerable in life are we.

In the middle of a journey...

The Lord gave to me the words to write, this

journey long, surely full of fight. We are not alone

my friend, this journey simply has no end.

The Lord gave to me...

Step by step a vision do I see, wings that carried

me on a troubling journey. One feather to my

heart I hold, a reminder of this treasure gold.

Step by step a vision.....

Take my hand and walk with me, sunlight gently weaves.

The sounds of joy is heard, but song has little words

, a whisper dear of thank you, from my heart to thee.

Take my hand and walk with me....

~~~~

Survival Kit

In my survival kit I placed a dream or two,

so special they always include you.

I placed a prayer each day, the smile that found its way

and a song of love from me to you.

In my survival kit, I placed a dream or two,

to accompany the journey when alone and feelin blue.

I placed your tender kiss, your love and memories to reminiscence.

I placed my love for you.

In my survival kit, I placed a dream or two.

The caress of your arms and your kindness to.

I placed you so ever close, to hold you whenever I chose.

I placed day and night on a journey through life.

I placed the Joy I found in you.

~~~

I do Love You!


The rain gently fallin to my soul kept a callin,
sweet lyrics of a love far away.


I stopped to pray that you were of thinking me
today and that tonight my arms you would lay.


The rain gently fallin caused my heart, to go a crawlin
in your arms where I will gently stay.


Closed my eyes to dream , that in your heart you’ll
see my love for you each new day.
~~~
Lace top stockings and blue birds squawking and rainbow in your eyes.
Silliness talking and the world is gawking as there walks you and I.

No comments: