Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 28, 2006

A morning kiss of two!


Wind blown whispers of a tale, captured in the gales.
A love so pure and free. Rushed out to sea, returns to
me. You are my evermore, the mountain and the
core, of what we have yet to explore.


Floating gently with the wind, enraptured by your
love your soul bonds to me and there you will see,
the beauty of we. The sun, the moon and the stars,
the world at large, our imprint to see.


You are more then dreams, more then memories
for you are love and love forever remains me.
Reach out to me, I’m reaching out to you . A
morning kiss of two, my love I share with you.

~~~~


Frolic in the garden amongst the floral scene, feels so
awfully empty when silence begins to sing.
Laughter in the air from the days when you were near,
smiles in my heart from the moment you whispered dear.


~~~

Frolic in the garden amongst the floral scene ,feels so
awfully empty when silence begins to sing.
Tears of sadness accompanied the day, that you were not
here my love and my life felt in a disarray.

~~~

Frolic in the garden amongst the floral scene , feels so
awfully empty when silence begins to sing .
I begged to hold the moment of all our yesterdays,
to challenge the quietness and make life sing our way.



No comments: